Pinawa Channel Float
Enjoy a 2-3 hour-long relaxing and scenic tube float down the Pinawa Channel, where you can take in the beauty of nature around you.
The access point is at the end of Highway 211 across the Diversion Dam and the exit point is just before the Suspension Bridge, where you will see a landing area on your left. There are no other exit points after the bridge, so please be sure to exit there. Please note that this activity is unsuitable for people with mobility issues.
Parking is available at the Suspension Bridge Parking Lot and also at the end of Highway 211. The fee for parking is $10 per vehicle. Parking attendants will be accepting cash only.
- Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the river.
- Life jackets are highly recommended.
- Do not litter or vandalize property. Help keep our river clean!
- Do not exit the float prior to the exit point at the Suspension Bridge.
- Exiting onto the golf course is not permitted, as it is a safety concern and is trespassing on private property.
- Shallow waters. No jumping or diving allowed in the channel.
The following offer a variety of recreational services.